How to start paid advertisement for blogs for someone with good budget?

wolf

Administrator
Staff member
Best Performing Platforms for Paid Promotion of your blogs are :
- Facebook/instagram ads
- Google/Youtube ads

But before getting started with paid promotions, I will recommend you to setup email subscriptions on your blog.

The idea is to get new visitors who come to your blog through the paid channels to subscribe to your email newsletter. This way you can build a list of people who you can send emails about new posts rather than investing everytime in paid ads.

For Example : If I have a blog on travel hacking

I will create a short 3-4 pages PDF titled : 7 Little Known Hacks to get Upto 50% Cheaper Flights Everytime.

Then I will create an Ad targeting 'Travel Enthusiasts' and direct them to a page where they can fill their email id (and name) to get a copy of the PDF file.

Once these People are added into my email list, I will have a set of audience who I can email whenever there's a new post on my blog.

Email Marketing is Far Cheaper than other Paid Marketing Channels like FB and Google Promotions.

That is, I will be using Paid Ads to grow my email list. And then email them my articles.

Start with FB advertising but only when you have your PDF and Landing page ready.

Best Performing Platforms for Paid Promotion of your blogs are :
- Facebook/instagram ads
- Google/Youtube ads

But before getting started with paid promotions, I will recommend you to setup email subscriptions on your blog.

The idea is to get new visitors who come to your blog through the paid channels to subscribe to your email newsletter. This way you can build a list of people who you can send emails about new posts rather than investing everytime in paid ads.

For Example : If I have a blog on travel hacking

I will create a short 3-4 pages PDF titled : 7 Little Known Hacks to get Upto 50% Cheaper Flights Everytime.

Then I will create an Ad targeting 'Travel Enthusiasts' and direct them to a page where they can fill their email id (and name) to get a copy of the PDF file.

Once these People are added into my email list, I will have a set of audience who I can email whenever there's a new post on my blog.

Email Marketing is Far Cheaper than other Paid Marketing Channels like FB and Google Promotions.

That is, I will be using Paid Ads to grow my email list. And then email them my articles.

Start with FB advertising but only when you have your PDF and Landing page ready.
Thankyou so much sir , for this insight. Surely I am going to do the same.
Regards :)